- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 to 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 scallions (green onions, spring onions) green and white parts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- 4 to 6 pita breads
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over moderate heat.
- Combine the eggs, tomato, scallions, feta, oregano, salt and pepper and pour
into the skillet. Cook as you would scrambled eggs, until set.
- Cut pockets in the pita breads with a serrated knife. Fill the breads with the
- If the pitas are large, you might want to cut them in half before filling.
Serves 4 to 6.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.