- 1/3 cup commercial oil-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 (4 ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 2 (7-inch) pita rounds, halved
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- Combine salad dressing and soy sauce in a 1-quart casserole; add chicken. Cover
and chill at least 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over
medium-hot coals 5 minutes on each side. Cut chicken into strips; keep warm.
- Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add peppers and onion; sauté 3 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons marinade; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender and liquid
- Fill pita halves with chicken strips and vegetables.
- Serve with yogurt and picante sauce.
Yield: 4 sandwiches
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.