Friendly Fish in a Sleeping Bag
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated quick crescent rolls
- 8 frozen fish sticks, slightly thawed
- Ripe olives, pimento or green olives
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough into two long rectangles; press perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle
lengthwise into two strips; cut each strip into two pieces for a total of eight.
- Place one fish stick lengthwise on each piece of dough and roll up. Firmly press edges to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Decorate with olives, pimento, etc.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.