Grilled Chic-Sausage Wraps
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 sausage links
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 12 slices bacon
- Slit open each chicken breast. Cut each sausage link in half lengthwise, then cut to the length of the chicken breast.
- Place a halved sausage link inside each chicken breast, then add jalapeno peppers to taste, onion and garlic and secure the chicken with wooden picks.
- Season the outside of each chicken breast with Cajun seasoning.
- Wrap each breast with 2 slices of bacon and secure with wooden picks.
- Place on a grill over medium coals and grill until done, about 30 minutes on each side.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.