Grilled Chicken and Pepper Wraps
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup picante sauce, divided
- 2 medium green or red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- Season chicken with salt, if desired.
- Place chicken on grill and brush with 1/4 cup of the picante sauce. Grill until
chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Place peppers and onion on grill. Sprinkle with oregano. Grill until vegetables
- Warm tortillas in microwave oven according to package directions.
- Slice chicken into thin strips and place down center of each tortilla.
- Top with pepper mixture and cheese.
- Fold over one side and then roll up. Serve with remaining picante sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.