Ham and Pepper Wraps
- 2/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey-flavored mustard
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced smoked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- Combine cream cheese and mustard; stir until smooth.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of the mixture evenly on each tortilla.
- Arrange a portion of ham, peppers and onion on top.
- Roll up tortillas jellyroll style.
- Cut into 2-inch pieces.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.