Hawaiian Breakfast Wraps
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped ham
- 1/4 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Beat eggs and milk in a medium bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in large skillet. Sauté ham and bell pepper until lightly browned and pepper is tender-crisp.
- Stir in egg mixture.
- Add pineapple.
- Scramble until ingredients are hot and egg is at desired doneness, stirring constantly.
- Evenly divide egg mixture among tortillas. Roll as desired.
- Serve immediately.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.