Hidden Valley Wraps
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 10 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 10 ounces Monterey jack cheese slices
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 large avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- Shredded lettuce
- Blend together dressing and cream cheese.
- Among the tortillas, evenly layer half the turkey, cheese, dressing mixture, avocados, tomatoes and lettuce. Leave a 1-inch border around edges.
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Fold the right and left edges of tortillas into centers over the filling. Fold the bottom edge toward the center and roll firmly until completely wrapped.
- Place seam side down and cut in half diagonally.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine on 2/6/2002, 3:22 pm
Source: Hidden Valley Ranch - Posted by Michele - 26 June 2000, at 7:29 p.m.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.