Hot Ham, Cheese and Tomato Wraps
- 6 flour tortillas - about 8-inch size
- 1 pound shaved cooked ham
- 6 slices American cheese
- 12 thin slices tomato
- Warm tortillas as directed on package.
- Top each warm tortilla evenly with ham, 1 cheese slice and 2 tomato slices.
- Roll up each tortilla; wrap each in microwave-safe plastic wrap.
- Microwave each roll on HIGH for 30-40 seconds or until warm.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine April 2001.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.