Indonesian Prawn and Peanut Wrap
- 12 ounces cooked tiger prawns
- 1 lime
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup salted USA-grown peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 4 tablespoons coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup canned bamboo shoots, drained and roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup canned water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 4 tortilla wraps, savory (white or wheat)
- In a bowl, add all first 12 ingredients and mix them together.
- Divide the mixture between the tortillas; wrap and serve.
Start to finish: 20 min | Serving size: 3 ounces
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 398 Calories from Fat: 160 Fat: 17g Trans fats: .01g Cholesterol: 107mg Carbohydrate: 42g Protein: 23g Fiber: 8g Sodium: 1200mg
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.