Moo Shu Pork Wraps
- 1 (12 ounce) lean boneless pork loin, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips, well trimmed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 10 large white mushrooms, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 4 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup sake
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Heat large skillet over high heat until very hot. Add first 4 ingredients and stir-fry until pork is brown and onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in bok choy,red bell pepper and mushrooms and stir-fry until bell pepper is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat source.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven for 8 minutes or until warm.
- Return stir-fry to high heat source and add bean sprout, sake hoisin and soy sauce and stir-fry until bean sprouts are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove tortilla from oven.
- Divide pork mixture among tortillas and roll up to enclose pork mixture.
- Serve immediately.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.