- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 6 scallions
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, grated
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim excess fat from pork, then cut into 20 round slices. Flatten meat slices
with a knife or mallet.
- Trim roots and any wilted leaves from scallions, then cut
each scallion into 3 or 4 pieces. Place scallion on a meat slice and roll up.
- In a shallow baking dish, stir together garlic, soy sauce, honey, oil, hoisin
sauce and ginger root.
- Place pork rolls in soy mixture seam side down and turn to
coat. If preparing ahead, cover and refrigerate.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center;
cut to test. During baking, baste rolls frequently with sauce.
- Serve hot or warm.