Portobello and Leek Rollups
- 4 to 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 leeks, chopped
- 6 ounces portobello mushrooms, sliced or chopped
- 1 pound bok choy, finely chopped
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 8 to 10 large flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in heavy skillet. Add leeks, portobellos, and bok choy; sauté until ender.
- Add dressing; mix thoroughly. Remove from heat.
- Fill tortillas with portobello mixture and cheese. Roll up and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until cheese has melted.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.