Pulled Pork Caesar Wraps
To change things up, try adding shredded carrots, chopped parsley, or thinly
sliced red onion to the wraps, savory. On the side, serve carrot, celery, or jicama sticks—they’re also good dipped in the remaining Caesar dressing.
- 1 pound cooked pulled pork
- 6 (9- to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped (about 1 head)
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing, purchased or homemade,plus more for serving
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place a tortilla* in the skillet and cook until warm and softened, about 30 seconds per side.
- Transfer to a work surface and arrange 1 cup of the romaine in a line across the tortilla, stopping about 2 inches short of one edge. Top with about 2 1/2 ounces of the pork, 2 tablespoons of the dressing, and about 2 1/2 tablespoons of the cheese.
- Fold one side of the tortilla up and over the fillings, tucking the fillings in tightly, then fold in the 2-inch edge. Continue rolling the tortilla toward the other side, securing it with a wooden pick if necessary.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Serve additional dressing on the side, for dipping.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 10 min | Serves 6
* If you prefer to heat all of the tortillas at once, microwave them on HIGH until warm and softened, 30 to 60 seconds.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 560 calories Protein: 31 grams Fat: 31 grams Sodium: 1250 milligrams Cholesterol: 85 milligrams Saturated Fat: 9 grams Carbohydrates: 38 grams Fiber: 3 grams
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.