Sesame Ginger Beef Wraps
- 10 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound flank steak, sliced very thin across grain
- 1 cup sesame ginger stir fry seasonings, divided
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- In large skillet, heat 1/2 of the oil over high heat. Add steak and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in 1/3 cup sesame ginger stir fry seasonings. Cook for 1 minute; remove steak mixture
- Add remaining oil and heat over medium-high. Add broccoli, red pepper and water chestnuts.
Stir fry until almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add steak mixture and remaining 2/3 cup stir fry seasonings. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Place about 1/2 cup mixture on each tortilla; fold in sides and roll up tightly.
- Slice wrap in half diagonally to serve.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.