Shrimp Salad Wraps
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Combine all the ingredients except the tortillas; mix well. Divide the mixture evenly among the tortillas, spooning it into the middle.
- Fold the bottom of each tortilla up over the mixture then fold both sides over envelope-style; roll until sealed.
- Place tortillas seam side down, cut each in half, and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.