Shrimp and Veggie Roll-Up
- 1 soft flatbread or large flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons low or no fat ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 grilled or roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1/3 cup corn pepper relish (prepared)
- 6 to 8 large cooked cocktail shrimp, tailed and sliced in half
- Lay flat bread or tortilla on a work surface. Drizzle dressing over the surface.
- About 1/3 of the way up, arrange the cabbage, red pepper, corn relish and shrimp in a cylinder shape, leaving a few inches on each end.
- Fold the lower flap over tightly to enclose the small ends toward the center and then roll up to enclose filling tightly, burrito style.
- Wrap tightly in foil, cut in half and then wrap in plastic wrap.
- Keep chilled.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.