Stir Fry Beef Wraps
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup stir fry sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas, heated
- 1 (1 1/4 pound) beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups fresh snow pea pods
- 6 cups bagged spinach, coarsely chopped
- In medium bowl, combine sugar, pepper flakes, black bean garlic sauce, stir-fry sauce and vinegar; blend well. Set aside.
- Spread hoisin sauce over each heated tortilla. Set aside.
- Heat 12-inch non-stick skillet over high heat until very hot. Add beef strips; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Remove beef from skillet; place on plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-high. Add water and snow pea pods; cook for 30 seconds. Add spinach and cooked beef; cook an additional 30 seconds or until spinach just begins to wilt. Spoon beef mixture evenly onto tortillas.
- Place skillet back on burner over high heat. When very hot, add stir-fry mixture; cook until bubbling, about 30 seconds. Scrape pan with spoon to lift off all bits. Drizzle sauce evenly over beef mixture on tortillas.
- Wrap and serve.
SAVORY WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.