Turkey Caesar Wrap
- 8 (1 ounce) slices pepper-crusted turkey
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly-grated
- 4 green onions
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 marinated sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- Ground pepper, to taste
- In medium bowl, combine lettuce, cheese, green onions and salad dressing.
- Arrange 1 cup mixture over each of the 4 tortillas.
- Top each with 2 slices turkey, 2 sun-dried tomatoes and pepper to taste.
- Fold in bottom and top portions. Roll up from side to completely enclose filling.
Recipe credit: The North Dakota Turkey Federation