Turkey Wraps with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chipotle in adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (10-inch) tortillas
- 12 very thin slices roasted turkey (deli turkey will do)
- 12 romaine lettuce leaves rolled or 1 cup iceberg lettuce, thinly shredded
- Combine mayonnaise with cilantro, onions, chipotle and salt.
- Spread on tortillas, top with turkey slices and lettuce.
- Roll up tortillas, and cut into thirds.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 11/23/2001 2:48 pm.