Blueberry Dessert Wraps
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen or fresh blueberries, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in orange juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce is clear and thickened, about 5 minutes; stir in 1 cup blueberries; return to a boil; boil and stir for 1 minute.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese until light. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract; beat until smooth and creamy. Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture. Place about 6 frozen blueberries across the center of each tortilla. Roll jellyroll-style.
- In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat; place half of the wraps, sweet seam side down in skillet and cook turning occasionally until evenly browned, about 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining butter and wraps, sweet. Serve topped with hot blueberry sauce.
Yield: 8 wraps and 1 cup sauce
SWEET WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.