Caramel Apple Wraps
(Family Features) Snack time just got a bit sweeter. These Caramel Apple Wraps are simple enough to make that even kids can enjoy putting them together.
- 3 large apples, any kind
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter
- 8-10 fajita-size tortillas
- Caramel sundae syrup
- Wash and dice apples.
- In medium bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Add diced apples to sugar mixture. Toss apples to coat.
- In small bowl, stir together yogurt and peanut butter until smooth.
- Lay out tortillas and spread 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture on each. Spoon small amount of apple mixture at one end of each tortilla. Start from end with apples and roll tortillas.
- Drizzle with caramel syrup.
Recipe adapted from Milk Means More.
SWEET WRAPS RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.