Cinnamon-Sugar Doughnut Holes
- 1 tube Original Pillsbury Grands
- Brown sugar or granulated sugar
- Using a shot glass, punch out 4 doughnut holes from one Pillsbury Grand.
- Lay out all donut holes on a cutting board or cookie sheet and spray with
cooking spray. Flip and repeat.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 part cinnamon and 2 parts brown sugar together.
- Toss each donut hole into the cinnamon sugar mix, covering completely.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place 5 donut holes at a time
in basket and cook for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F. (Cooking time may vary depending
on make and model. Check your first batch to find ideal cooking time for your machine.)
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.