Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned or cooked pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package dried beef, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Celery leaves
- Crackers and/or raw vegetables
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin and pineapple.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese, beef and onion.
- Shape into a ball; place on a serving platter.
- Score sides with a knife to resemble a pumpkin and add celery leaves for
- Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.
Yield: 3 cups
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.