Tuna Appetizer Pizza
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon (or more) Tabasco sauce
- 1 small can white tuna
- Mix together Bisquick and cold water to form a soft dough. Pat into an ungreased
12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake in preheated 450 degree F oven for 10 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and spread on crust pizza-style. Top with
2 stalks celery, sliced, chopped broccoli, chopped tomato, sliced mushrooms and
shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes