- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups Cream of Wheat farina
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Boil water in a medium-size pot. Stir in the farina. Cook until the cereal is thick (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from the heat and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Put cereal, banana, applesauce and sugar into a blender. Blend until smooth. If the cereal is not cool enough, let cool.
- Add cereal to a bowl.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.