Bacon Monkey Bread
- 11 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine bacon, Parmesan cheese and onion; set aside.
- Cut biscuits into fourths; dip each piece into butter, and layer one-third in
prepared Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half of bacon mixture over biscuits; repeat procedure, ending with biscuits.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving platter.
- Serve immediately.