Caramel Apple Bubble
- 8 Rhodes Bake N Serv dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 medium apples peeled, cored and chopped
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- In a cast iron skillet, melt butter, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Add chopped apples and cook for 3-5 minutes until sauce forms.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Thaw Dinner rolls, use kitchen shears to cut rolls into 4 pieces.
- Mix 2 teaspoons cinnamon with sugar and place into bag. Add each piece of roll to cinnamon sugar mix and coat. Place on top of apple mix in skillet.
- Once all pieces of dough are in skillet, allow to rise for 1 hour.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle caramel topping on top.
- Serve while warm.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: