- 3 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9- or 10-inch tube
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Cut biscuits into quarters. Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon
- Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan. Continue until all biscuits
are coated and placed in pan.
- If using nuts and raisins, arrange them in and among the biscuit pieces
as you go along.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium
heat. Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Do not
cut! The bread just pulls apart.