Dippity Do's go well with breakfast dishes, soup, chili or fried chicken.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place butter in a 9 x 13-inch metal
baking pan and set in oven just until butter is melted.
- In a bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Drop dough with a teaspoon
into melted butter until bottom of pan is covered. Bake until golden.
- Serve with lots of honey.