Dippity Do's go well with breakfast dishes, soup, chili or fried chicken.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place butter in a 9 x 13-inch metal
baking pan and set in oven just until butter is melted.
- In a bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Drop dough with a teaspoon
into melted butter until bottom of pan is covered. Bake until golden.
- Serve with lots of honey.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.