Candied Ginger Butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Generous dash kosher or sea salt
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, ginger, honey and salt until combined.
- Serve butter immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, let stand for 15 minutes at room temperature to soften.
Yield: about 1/2 cup
>> SPREAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.