Classic Italian Bread Dip
Classic Italian Bread Dip is a simple and delicious alternative to butter.
- 5 twists McCormick® Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder
- 2 shakes grated Parmesan cheese
- McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Twist Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder over a small plate.
- Add cheese.
- Season to taste with sea salt.
- Pour oil over spices to cover center of plate. Gently swirl plate to moisten spices.
- Serve as a dipping sauce with crusty bread.
Yield: 2 servings
Nutrition information (Amount per serving) Calories: 126 Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 17mg Protein: 0g Total Fat: 14g Fiber: 0g Carbohydrate: 0g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick
>> SPREAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.