Marshmallow-Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 8 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Melted butter or margarine
- Icing glaze
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together. Dip marshmallows into melted butter; roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture and place on wide end of the crescent roll. Fold wide ends over marshmallow; then roll up to the point end. Pinch edges together as needed. Place in greased muffin pan. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool for about 5 minutes; then remove and place on wax paper to
- Swirl into an icing glaze. Top with a few nuts, if you desire.