Chocolate Honey Nut Frosting
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Honey Nut Creamy Peanut Butter
- In large bowl, mix cocoa and butter till smooth.
- Gradually add powdered sugar
alternating with milk and vanilla extract.
- Beat in peanut butter until light and fluffy.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 8/21/2001 3:18 pm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.