Marshmallow Creme Divinity
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint (2 cups) Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup coconut or chopped maraschino cherries
- Boil sugar, water and salt in saucepan until mixture forms a hard ball in
cold water (or 252 degrees F on candy thermometer).
- Place Marshmallow Creme in large bowl. Stir in hot syrup very slowly. Continue
stirring until slightly stiff.
- Add vanilla extract and nuts.
- Drop by spoonful onto wax paper.