- 2 tablespoons soya flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place sugar, cocoa, corn syrup, butter and salt in a saucepan.
- Add milk slowly, stirring mixture so it will be smooth. cover pan and bring
to a boil. Remove cover, and clip a thermometer to the side of the saucepan.
Cook until temperature reaches 240 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and cool 3 minutes by setting pan into another pan containing
- Add vanilla extract.
- Stir in soya flour and beat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Pour into a greased pan.
- Mark into squares before fudge gets too hard.