Sweet and Salty Fudge
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts, left in whole pieces
- Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil. Grease with butter.
- Melt butter in top of double boiler over simmering water.
- Add cocoa, stir until mixed.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the nuts.
- Stir until smooth and sugar has melted.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Quickly spread in pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Yield: 32 pieces