Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- 1 (28 ounce) jar Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 (16
ounce) bag Kari Lee's Orchard Fresh Apple Crisp Mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread apples in a buttered 8- or 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine mix with cold butter. Mix with fork until mixture looks like course crumbs.
Sprinkle topping evenly over the apples.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until topping is golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream or ice cream.
Makes 8 servings.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 4:08:05pm 9/20/03.
Source: newschannel5.com - Debbie Kidwell/Cracker Barrel