Dick Clark's American Bandstand Grill
Pan Seared Salmon
Pan Seared Salmon
- 8 ounces salmon
- Oil to coat pan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- 2 ounces diced Roma tomatoes
- 2 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces white wine
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Caribe Rice Pilaf
- 2 ounces butter
- 4 ounces yellow diced onions
- 1 pound white rice
- 1 quart water
- 1 teaspoon chicken base
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1/4 pound shredded carrots
- Pan Seared Salmon: Heat oil in pan, dust salmon with salt and pepper. Place
in hot pan, skin side down. Cook about 5-7 minutes.
- Add white wine and cook for additional time.
- Take out salmon and add spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Honey Mustard Sauce: In a mixing bowl, blend ingredients together.
- Caribe Rice Pilaf: Place butter in a rice pot, add diced yellow onions and
cook until translucent. Add rice and mix together.
- Add water, white pepper, celery salt, chopped garlic, and cumin. Bring to a boil. Cover with foil, lower heat and stir rice occasionally until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat and fluff rice with a fork to release all steam to stop cooking.
- Mix in shredded carrots, diced green onions and washed and drained black beans.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine - May 9, 2001.
Source: wtte28.com - Dick Clark's American Bandstand Grill
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.