Red Lobster Alaska Snow Crab with Red Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds Alaska snow crab clusters, single-cut legs
or split legs, thawed if necessary
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed oregano
- Rinse crab under cool water. Cut crab into serving-size pieces; score backs of
leg sections using a large heavy knife or slit with kitchen shears.
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter until tender; stir in remaining ingredients
except crab. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with chilled or steamed crab.
Posted by dizzybreez at Recipe Goldmine May 4, 2001.
Source: Red Lobster Restaurant's recipe collection at redlobster.com