TGI Friday's Cantonese Chicken Salad
- 1 skewer of Thai chicken
- 8 ounces salad mix
- 2 ounces Chinese egg noodle, fried
- 1/3 cup Spectrum Toasted Sesame Dressing (Organic and Fat Free)
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 mandarin orange, cut into 6 slices
- 1 tablespoon House of Tsang: Bangkok Padang Peanut Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
Chicken Skewers Marinade)
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Orange Sesame Dressing
- 1 1/2 chicken breasts, sliced into 1 ounce strips
- 1 bamboo skewer
- Salad: Place chicken skewer on a clean, hot section of broiler and cook for 45
seconds. Turn skewer 1/4 and cook for an additional 45 seconds to create diamond
grill marks. Flip skewer and repeat process to a minimum internal temperature of
156 degrees F.
- Add salad greens, Chinese noodles and dressing to large mixing bowl and mix gently,
but thoroughly with a rubber spatula. Mound tossed salad into service bowl creating
as much height as possible. Evenly distribute shredded red cabbage and tomatoes
around the inside edge of the bowl. Add mandarin orange slices evenly spaced on
the rim of the bowl. Place hot chicken from broiler in salad, slightly off-center.
Drizzle salad evenly with Peanut Sauce. Sprinkle entire salad, including rim of
the bowl, with chopped cilantro.
- Chicken Skewers Marinade: Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well with
a wire whip. Skewer chicken strips on bamboo skewer. Marinate chicken skewer for
a minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove chicken skewers and discard marinade.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.