Christmas Cranapple Punch
- 1 (3 ounce) box cherry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 quart chilled cranapple juice cocktail
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- Dissolve cherry gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate.
- Add cold water and cranapple juice cocktail.
- Place two trays of ice cubes or a molded ice ring in a large punch bowl.
- You can freeze some of the punch (minus the ginger ale) to make an ice ring.
Punch will not become diluted.
- Pour punch over ice.
- Pour in chilled ginger ale.
Yield: 25 servings