Cranberry Mousse Pie
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- Pie Crust: Mix all the ingredients in the pie plate with fingers. Mold crust
in the pie plate with fingers.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is brown. Set aside.
- Cranberry Mousse: Make Jell-O using cranberry juice. Fold in cranberry sauce.
- After Jell-O has set, fold in Cool Whip.
- Place mouse into pre-baked pie crust.
- Chill for 4 to 6 hours.