Mallow Topped Sweet Potato Bake
Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, using 3 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows.
- 30 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 (15 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 6 of the marshmallows, butter, cinnamon and salt in medium saucepan; cook over low heat until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Place in large bowl of electric mixer.
- Add sweet potatoes; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spoon into lightly greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish; top with remaining marshmallows.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until sweet potato mixture is heated through and marshmallows are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information: Calories 230 Total fat 6 g Saturated fat 3 g Cholesterol 15 mg Sodium 320 mg Carbohydrate 41 g Dietary fiber 3 g Sugars 25 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 350 %DV Vitamin C 25 %DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron 4 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company