Seven Layers of Heaven
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the bottom of an 8-inch square baking
- Spread the Graham cracker crumbs evenly over the butter.
- Layer with the coconut then the chocolate chips followed by the peanut butter
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top and sprinkle with the
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool, then cut into bars.
Yield: 16 squares