- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas (2 medium)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, combine brown sugar, preserves, butter, vanilla extract and
eggs; blend well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except confectioners' sugar by hand until
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F about 35 minutes or until done.
- Cool; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Cut into 30 bars.