White Chocolate and Almond Caramel Bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cups butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup Skor toffee bits
- 1 1/3 cups caramel sundae sauce
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. grease a 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Combine first 4 dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter. Mix well.
- Reserve 1 cup of crumbly mixture.
- Press remainder into prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Combine white chocolate chips, almonds and toffee bits.
- Sprinkle evenly over base.
- Mix sundae sauce and 1/3 cup flour until smooth.
- Pour evenly over top.
- Sprinkle reserved oat mixture on top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until golden.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
These bars freeze well.