Honey Bee Brownies
5 ounces unsweetened chocolate
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
2 3/4 cups pecans, chopped
1/2 cup boiling water
1 1/2 pounds
5 ounces unsweetened chocolate melted
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 to 2 teaspoons boiling water
- Melt chocolate; cool slightly.
- Beat eggs; beat in chocolate, honey and vanilla extract.
- Thoroughly beat in biscuit
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into greased 20 x 12 x 2-inch baking pan; bake at 350 degrees F until a
wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Spread with frosting; let set up.
- Cut into 48 (2 x 2 1/2-inch)
- Chocolate Frosting: Gradually beat the 1/2 cup boiling water into confectioners'
- Beat in chocolate and honey, then vanilla extract. Thin frosting with 1 to
2 teaspoons of boiling water, if necessary.
Source: National Honey Board - nhb.org.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes