- 1 cup cooked elbow macaroni, cooled
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients, stirring lightly.
- Cover and chill several hours before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.