- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup uncooked macaroni
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Bring broth to a boil in a saucepan. Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
- Makes 1 quart, serving two.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.